6 Ways to Support Texture
These are some simple things that you can do to support dance in Pittsburgh! People who support the arts make it possible for resident arts organizations to thrive and prosper. Do your part to support Pittsburgh's art and culture which play a key role making this city an interesting, innovative, and enriching place to live!
#1 Shop on Amazon
- Sign onto amazon smile and choose Texture Contemporary Ballet as your charity to support!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers.
#2 Follow on social media
- Follow Texture, re-post, like, and comment!
#3 Bring a Friend
- Tell a friend about Texture and bring them to an upcoming performance!
#4 Become a monthly Supporter
- For as little as $5 a month you can set up an ongoing monthly donation to support Texture and the work that we do - email Marjorie at Marjorie@TextureBallet.org for more information!
#5 Employer Donation
- Contact your employer about making a charitable or in-kind donation to Texture Contemporary Ballet!
#6 One time donation
- Click here for info on how to make a one time charitable donation to Texture!